We’ll cover the Do’s and Don’t’s of vegan nutrition, answering these questions:
- What is the very first question asked of every vegan? (You’re right—it’s about protein.)
- Are those on plant-based diets more likely to become anemic? Have you been told you had low serum ferritin?
- Is soy okay—even for guys?
- How can we include beans, peas, and lentils in ways that are easy? How much is enough?
- How can we best maintain our blood sugar and energy levels?
- What are great sources of calcium and vitamin D, without dairy?
- What are the reliable ways for vegans to get B12?
We’ll address key points about optimal intakes of protein, fat, iron, zinc, calcium, and vitamins B12 and D for meals and menus that really work for you, and support your health and energy.